Rupesh SrivastavaPresident and CEO of Youngsoft, Inc. (Parent Company)
Rupesh is the founder, President, and CEO of Youngsoft Inc., and H2H Solutions, along with starting several other tech companies such as ESSPL, Yknotlearn, and Caring4Nurses. He has over 29 years of experience in the tech sector, and currently sits on the board of several prestigious institutions, including Lawrence Technological University, Ferris State University. Rupesh has a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Ranchi University.
Awards and Honors:
- Named by Crain’s Detroit Business as one of their 40 under 40 to watch (2005).
- Pride of India Gold Award recipient (2006).
- Received Salute to Excellence Award from Asian Pacific Chamber of Commerce (2007).
- Recognized by Times Group as the first NRI Global Entrepreneur of the Year - USA (2014).
Naren PolakampalliPresident & CEO of Michigan Technology Group, Inc.
Naren has 20+ years of experience in project management with the leading companies. He was leading technology, strategy and managing IT operations as Chief Information Officer (CIO) with First Recovery Group and currently associated with Equian as Senior Vice President.
Naren holds an Engineering Degree in Computer Science from the University of Madras.
Dr. Vinay Kumar MittalCEO of Ritwik Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Vinay is CEO of Ritwik Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. He has over 30 years of experience in Design, Development, Research, Innovation, Management,Field Operations and Academics. His experiences include both Service Sector and Product Development, in diverse domains of IT, Telecommunication, Electronics, IoTs and Smart Cities. Vinay has worn several hats, from a Scientist, IAF Officer, Corporate Manager (at Microsoft IDC), Top Leadership Roles and Writer, to a Professor (at IIITs) and Researcher. He has been founder head of Research Centre for Smart Cities, Design and Innovation Centre and Multimodal Signal Processing Lab at IIIT, Chittoor, Sri City. His research areas include Speech Signal Processing (Emotions, Paralinguistic and Non-verbal sounds), Robotics, Smart Cities and Internet of Things.
Vinay has a Ph.D. degree (ECE) from IIIT, Hyderabad, M.Tech. (CSE) from IIT, Madras, B.E. (ECE) from University of Roorkee and MBA (Finance and Marketing) from SMU/MIT.
Awards and Honors:
- Holds 02 global patents (2012-2015)
- Has published 4 papers in top-rated Journals, and 55+ papers in leading Conferences (2010-2016)
- Received seven Microsoft’s Ship IT awards for role in multiple Windows OS products (2005-09)
- Successfully launched India Times Voice Portal, designed/developed first-time in India (2004)
- Best M. Tech. Project Award of IIT, Madras in Computer Science & Engineering (1998)
- Commendation by Chief of Air Staff, for innovative designs and in-house developments (1996)
- Selected in all India National Talent Search Examination (1984)