- 8+ years of experience in Java\J2EE application development
- Good Hands on experience in Core Java, Oops concept, J2EE APIs, Beans, EJBs, JMS, RESTFul & SOAP Web services
- Strong experience in Frameworks like Spring and Hibernate, and one of the database like PL SQL, Oracle, MS SQL databases
- Strong experience working with N-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service -oriented architectures (SOA)
- Experience in designing and developing innovative rich client, web-based solutions using latest in Java/J2EE technologies
- Strong academics (IIT/IIIT/NIT background)
- Hands on experience/knowledge in Liferay/Hippo CMS/Mobile Apps/IoT/Big Data
- Excellent communications skills with experience in leading and inspiring development teams
- Solid troubleshooting skills and ability to suggest to team members ways to look for root cause of problems
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment
- 2 to 6 years of software development experience in Java/J2EE environment, including 2+ years’ experience in software development in Java/JSP technologies.
- Experience in web service implementation (REST / JSON and SOAP /XML, WSDL).
- Knowledge of design patterns with hand-on experience in Spring, Struts or other MVC frameworks, experience in Hibernate, Clarity in RDBMS concepts.
- Responsible for analyzing requirements as per functional and technical specifications, and developing and reviewing code in Java technologies.